warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum
warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum Guild Wars
warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum Le fofo des 300 !
warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

Ryuugajou*.Nanana No Maizoukin 02

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum -> Spartes Public -> warriorOfSpartes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 95
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ryuugajou*.Nanana No Maizoukin 02 Répondre en citant

Ryuugajou Nanana No Maizoukin 02 > bit.ly/1ZgSSMT

Aanmelden * Uploaden Een video uploaden . Recent Comments Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? 08(23) Lyfe: Though also saying that, I wouldnt have any issues. I will keep watching hoping things will change and he will get some vindication at some point, but from my experience with those kings of shows, I should know better by now& April 19, 2014 at 7:36 amOwaranai link 3 Ever since Captain Earth and Log Horizon though the latter was in a more favorable light it seems shady characters come with four eyes instead of two. The detective-girl couldve easily gotten annoying if handled wrong, but I was pretty impressed by her powers of deduction as well. The audience literally follows Juugo along as he makes mistakes and stumbles around not really thinking and just doing. A lot of her past is being told to us through the eyes of someone else the landlord, a notebook and the club members. There are also other characters that are on the hunt that we havent been introduced to yet& and who knows what theyre up to& Bottom Line RCCherrie: Wow& So this treasure hunt is all a ruse just because Nanana wants some fun in her life?! O.o #gg #nananatv April 18, 2014 at 3:41 pm 41 comments April 18, 2014 at 4:11 pmDvalinn link 13 Hah, thats the second HanaKana trap this season already. First he fell for a trap then a tsundere lol April 18, 2014 at 7:46 pmRed HeartGold ZX link 5 You mean the seconds a yandere :3 April 18, 2014 at 8:30 pmVsAllGaming link my site 0 Youre right I did. A dude in glasses and his yandere dont seem to be the most thrustworthy types, but eh, maybe theyre not all bad. Dailymotion Info Pers Vacatures Blog Alle videos Zakelijk Adverteren op Dailymotion Monetizing Help Familie Filter AAN Help Center Contact Juridische voorwaarden Gebruiksvoorwaarden Privacybeleid Verboden video content Copyrightkennisgeving Kinder bescherming Cookiesbeleid Extra's Dailymotion Games Dailymotion Overal Dailymotion Stream Mass Uploader Jukebox meer.

Sakura Trick Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa. At this point I really cant say that her presence helps anything in the show besides motivating Juugo. 1. I was very impressed by her deductive reasoning on how she came to the conclusion that Juugo picked up the box, or how to access the treasure at end of the tunnel. Lyfe: I really, reaaaaaalllllly want Winderemeres knights to get a. Default Flag This Video Add this Video to playlist cancel Please select playlist name from following or create new playlist Enter Playlist name or Select from list : SadLover 2 yes 23,217 23:00 15 : Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin 02 google drive upload (15) 45 , , 45 , 1- 2- () 3- Disqus Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus. Yuiga Isshin (Okitsu Kazuyuki) and Ibara Yuu (Suzuki Eri) invite Juugo (and company) to join the club and help find the remaining Nanana treasures. Wonder if this is going to be a pattern. But she is male! In other words, she is a trap as Tensai puts it. In any case, Im quite liking this show so far.

the fine frenzythe amazin worl of gumballtamil movies is_safe:1american horror web s04e10vices and virtuesconvert to dvd macthe big bang theory s08e17 720dragon ball z battle of zproakis digital communicationThe walking dead

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    warriorOfSpartes Index du Forum -> Spartes Public -> warriorOfSpartes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation